Monday, March 14, 2011

3 - 2 - 1 Blast Off!!!

I am very excited to bring you this news.  My very good friend Beth over at Bellesanbeaus Crafts is an enormously talented woman.  I look at her work and wonder how she can do what she does.  She has many talents, but the one I want to tell you about today is her creation of face cabochons.  No two are identical.  The painting and details are wonderful.  They are so unique and interesting, I just love them.  I have to admit that I don't particularly care for face cabs.  I think they're weird.  Maybe even creepy.  But THESE face cabs are so phenomenal that I knew I had to own some.  You want to know the really good news?  Now you can too!!!

Beth has launched her first online store over at Bellesanbeaus Crafts on Artfire!  I think they are a complete steal, too.  You will not find artwork of this nature and caliber anywhere for this price.  I'm not kidding.  Just go to her Artfire shop and see for yourself.  Each one is molded and hand-painted, and you can even tell her your unique specifications so she can create one (or lots!) especially for you.  She even has created one with glitzy glitter, which is a lot of fun.  She will also be opening an Etsy shop, but it isn't done quite yet.

I thought I would include here pics of some that I own and also some pics of ones currently for sale.  Take a look at these beautiful painted ladies!

She calls them Mardi Gras, but I call them Masquerades.  I love the mask and the swirly curly q's.  The eyes themselves have great detail.



The next one she based on the concept of the Greenman.  I love it!!!
The Moon Face is unique and has double dimension to it.
Here are some more recent ones in the past couple weeks...
This last one is the one that has the glitter and sparkle in the paint.  Cool, huh?  So please won't you go visit Beth's new Artfire shop?  These cabs are really awesome with bead embroidery around them.  I'm positive you will be more than happy with what you receive!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I Love Beth's Face Cabochons. In fact I think I have a Package of them at my Post office I need to go pick up! Beautiful work Beth!

Lynn said...

You are so sweet to toot Beth's horn! She is very talented - obviously!!

Jan said...

Wonderful faces, I am especially taken by the green man one. You should show the one you embellished that I purchased as a good example of what can be done with them. I don't suppose you need my permission but in case you feel that you do, you have it:-)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I've been admiring her face cabs for some time now! I'll check out her artfire shop.