Monday, April 5, 2010

Kreativ Friends Blogger Award

I was nominated for an award by a wonderful and talented blogger, Robbie at Robbie's Paw Prints!  How fun is that?  Thank you Robbie!



This can be a lot of fun, so if you were one of my 7 nominated, keep it going to make another crafty and creative blogger's day!

Here are the rules to be followed for this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.


Ok, here goes!  My 7 nominations are:
1. Lynn at Beading Heart Art
2. Bobbi at Beading at the Beach
3. Bobbi at The Bead Goes On
4.  Beth at Bellesanbeaus Crafts
      (She makes the most exquisite face cabs...you have to check them out!!!)
5. Terri at Crowwoman-terri
6. Christi at Sweetpea Path
and last but certainly not least
7. Dees at W.I.P. Work in Progress

7 Things About Myself That You Probably Didn't Know
(and might not care to know! lol)

1.  I taught myself the first level of the piano when I was 7 and took lessons until I was 15, playing everything from Meatloaf to Beethoven.
2.   I have four children, all of them born on a Tuesday.
3.   I have been married to an amazing man named Jeff for 16 years come this May!
4.   My family and I think farts are funny.  (hehe I probably lost a few friends and readers on that one!!!  lol)
5.   When I grew up I wanted to be an author, teacher and doctor.  Now all I want to do is BEAD!!!
6.  I've lived in Arizona (Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Surprise, Gilbert) California (I don't remember where), Ohio (Wilmington and Aurora), Pennsylvania (Aspinwall and O'Hara Township), Hawaii (Waipahu, Waikiki and Mililani) and Nebraska (Lincoln, Bellevue and Plattsmouth).
7.  I make the world's best cinnamon rolls!!!  ask me for the recipe, and I'll share with you!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, loose readers? then they don't have a sense of humor. I actually heard my Aunt, and cousin sing the fart song. It consists of every different name known to man of farts both of whom had not had too much to drink (yet).

Crazy Mama said...

well i'm glad you have a sense of humor ralonda!!! :D wish i knew the fart song...i'd teach it to my kids.

Robbie said...

This is way too much fun! Now I get to see more wonderful blogs and I must see your cinammon roll recipe!! Nice to know some more about you Lisa!

Bellesanbeaus said...

Awww Miss Lisa...first of all thank you for those generous words about my cabs!!! Congrats on you getting the award and thank you for passing it to me. I had to laugh at your number 4 response!!! I am originally from the south and we always called it "whoopsie" in my family...but we laughed at it none the less. Oh and I would love your recipe for the rolls!!! Have a great week sweetie. Beth

Jan said...

My mouth is watering already, waiting for the cinnamon roll recipe. I'm not too cool to laugh at farts and it is a good thing too since I seem to be producing so many! Nice to get to know you a bit. So do you still play piano? And now you are going to be a teacher too. Fullfilling your life's dream, it's never too late. Or as Dave Matthews said, "I can't believe that we would lie in our graves thinking of things that might have been, wondering if we'd spent our living days well..."

here is a funny thing, the veri word is "flatuous" Okay, not really but it is close at "fulatous" That's kinda close. Isn't it?

Unknown said...

well we refer to them as barking spiders- my mom's favorite comment in her best Georgia Peach accent was "Missa I saw you tilt"

Crazy Mama said...

lol ralonda...i've heard them called barking spiders before too. too funny. my mother in law says "oops...i fluffed!" haha...lady that ain't no fluff!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Lisa, Congrats to you on your Award! You're so deserving of this award to! Your work is outstanding and you know I just loveeeee all your pieces! Thanks so much for passing this Award to me. I'll post it on my blog in the next couple of days.
I was reading your comments...way to funny! I really like the one about: "Missa I saw you tilt" lol now that's funny!
Oh...did I hear you say, "cinnamon rolls" I would love to have your recipe, I'll bet they're great!
I wanted to thank you so much again for all your advise all the time that you give me, I really appreciate it! I want to say thanks so much again for passing this award down to me to!
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Gypsy said...

Yes, oh yes! cinnamon rolls....the recipe would be great- are you going to post it on your blog?

DVArtist said...

I love this award especially the part of sharing 7 new things with us. I do believe that every family on earth things farts are funny.

Nicole/Beadwright

Lynn said...

Me? An Award? Really? Sweet! Thanks doll!!

I love all these blogging women - they are all so generous and supportive. The encouragement I get from everyone is invaluable to me. Like you, my husband takes very very little interest in my beading (funny, how I hate hunting, yet force myself to take an interest in it, yet he just can't make the effort. men!)

Dees said...

Thank you so much for nominating me!

And YES Please send me the recipe for cinnamon rolls. There are a few foods we don't have and I loved them!

Sweetpea said...

Replying a bit late here but definitely wanted to extend a HUGE "thank you" for thinking of me, Lisa -- I very much appreciate it! Luv reading your list and am chiming in about the rolls...yumaroonies :>]]

Sending you a private message to your e. All best for your continuing A+++ beading...you got the knack, no doubt about it and wonderful to watch you run with it!